|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Scrum Master II|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/05/2022
Expire Date: 12/01/2022
Job Categories: Administrative and Support Services
Scrum Master II|
Professional level role with knowledge and experience as a Scrum Master. Typically Scrum Masters at this level work with two or more mature teams at a time, under broad supervision and little instruction. Delivery focused team leader. Enables Agile teams to realize value by facilitating Agile ceremonies, following Truist Best Practices, removing impediments, coaching on Agile processes and ensuring team rules are being observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Leverage knowledge of Agile and Scrum principles to ensure that Scrum Team deliverable are met on time and within budget.
2. Facilitate team ceremonies.
3. Navigate the organization in order to remove impediments on behalf of the team.
4. Ensures Agile tools are up to date.
5. Responsible for ensuring Truist Agile SDLC is appropriately followed.
6. Troubleshoot, solve, or consult on, problems and recommend appropriate action.
7. May take on several components of an initiative or a complex component of an initiative.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor degree and 5+ years’ professional experience, for example: at least two+ years in a delivery role (developer, tester, architect, BA, business owner, etc.)
2. Prior experience in a Scrum Master role
3. Two+ years of experience working on or with Agile teams
4. Communicate effectively with team members, management and product owners/managers
1. College Degree in Computer Science, Math or related field of study
2. SAFe Scrum Master Certification or Certified Scrum Manager or other industry recognized Scrum Master certification