|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Project Analyst - Data and AI Platform|
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/17/2022
Expire Date: 11/20/2022
Job Categories: Computers, Software, Executive Management, Quality Control
Project Analyst - Data and AI Platform|
The Data & AI Platform group is a key component of Visa's Technology organization providing the enabling technology and processes to manage Visa's data assets and deliver innovative information products and services to customers. Areas of focus include Business Intelligence and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Platform as a Service, and Data as a Service. Our portfolio includes over 100 data products for various external clients and internal lines of business.
• Responsible for the execution of one or more well-defined projects, under direct guidance of manager or PM lead. Participates in project scheduling and budgeting. Prepares analysis in support of.
• Persistently communicates and addresses obstacles delaying projects from delivering against objectives.
• Effective communication showcased in reporting, notes, documentation, FAQs, escalations, and more.
• Supports Visa PMM required project gates and artifacts, fiscal management, and work estimation
• As Scrum Coach, facilitates multiple teams and works cross-functionally to ensure quality and timely delivery into our production systems
• Demonstrated curiosity and ability to ask questions about the technical aspects of relevant Data Platform and/or DevOps projects.
• Participates in PM relevant improvement initiatives.