PAID, federal internships with the Federal Diversity Internship Initiative!
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on June 14, 2017 |
The Washington Center Federal Diversity Internship Initiative
Now is your chance to apply for paid fall internships with the Federal Diversity Internship Initiative! This is your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to intern with the federal government, so apply now! Applications are due June 21, 2017.
Accepted students will have a chance to intern full-time for 15 weeks at the:
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- U.S. Census Bureau
These positions are fully-funded: students receive a twice-monthly stipend, and housing (if the internship is located away from home).
To start an application, please visit http://www.twc.edu/internships/additional-...
Be sure to select 'Federal Diversity Internship Initiative' on the application!
- U.S. Citizenship (no exceptions)
- 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Strong interest in federal employment
- June 21, 2017 deadline for fall term
Apply now at http://hbcuconnect.com//campaigns/1463/twc...
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Texas Southern University receives $1 million research grant from U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|United Health Foundation Partners with Harris-Stowe State University to Create New Bioinformatics Program|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content