Beyond Basics Physical Therapy in NYC is now hiring Physical Therapists!
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on June 10, 2021 |
Beyond Basics Physical Therapy in New York City is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our growing team.
We are primarily a pelvic floor practice, but also see orthopedic cases, pediatrics (pelvic floor), and complex abdominal pain cases, to name a few. As a practice, we offer services for women’s health, pelvic floor dysfunction in men, women and children, orthopedics, infertility, pre-natal & post-partum care. Our specialty includes manual therapy, and hands on, 60 minute one-on-one treatments.
This case load offers the clinician the unique opportunity to put together FMT, visceral mobilization, patient education, problem solving, and critical thinking skills, as well as collaborate with other practitioners. Please see the description below for more details and feel free to contact us for more information.
WE ARE SEEKING A PART TIME, TRANSITIONING TO FULL-TIME, PHYSICAL THERAPIST FOR BEYOND BASICS PHYSICAL THERAPY PRACTICE IN MANHATTAN WITH AMAZING MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
We are looking for someone with…
• 3-4 years’ experience in orthopedic physical therapy and manual therapy. Pelvic floor or pediatric experience preferred but not required (on the job training offered is provided)
• Physical Therapist license for the state of New York.
• At least 1 year of orthopedic experience with manual hands on techniques.
• Experience with and the ability to mange patients with a complex medical history.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with our health care team.
• The desire to continue a high level of post graduate education with a goal of working towards certification in pelvic health.
• Great salary
• Hands on mentoring program (training program for new employees, including weekly in-services and PT training sessions)
• Generous continuing education package
• Health and dental insurance, retirement plan available after transition to FT
We are seeking a highly organized, motivated team player to join our friendly and expert team.
PLEASE SEND A PERSONALIZED COVER LETTER WITH YOUR RESUME TO Fiona@beyondbasicspt.com
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
https://therapy-reviews.com/ are important tools used by customers and professionals alike to determine which online therapy programs are worth buying and which ones are worthy of a try. Online psychotherapy reviews are helpful because they let users weigh in on specific factors such as the quality of the therapist or the program, the support they received, the ease of use, the cost and other benefits. When a consumer has good and valuable information they can easily make a judgment on whether the online therapy program was worth the price or not. These reviews are often subjective, meaning that what people like or do not like may have an effect on whether or not they recommend a certain program. If a user has mixed feelings about a particular program, then they may not necessarily recommend it to another person.
Saturday, July 31st 2021 at 1:54PM
More From This Author
|U.S. District Court Gives HBCU Student Athletes Green Light in Case Challenging NCAA’s Academic Performance Program|
|Join Pfizer for a Behind the Scenes Look Into Their Breakthrough Vaccine and Networking Live Event on Sept 23|
|New HBCU-focused platform, powered by CareerBuilder, connects HBCU talent to global career opportunities|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content