Start Your CAREER with an INTERNSHIP at Dot Foods!
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on September 17, 2021 |
Join Dot Foods — a forward-thinking, innovative company that’s committed to your professional development. When interning at Dot Foods, you have the opportunity to gain over 2 months of real-world experience and work directly with Dot’s strategic business initiatives. Graduating interns are given the opportunity for priority job placement based on their performance during the internship.
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
• 9-10 weeks of real-world experience
• Work on projects that are directly connected to Dot’s strategic initiatives
• Gain knowledge in a diverse learning environment
• Experience multiple areas of Dot’s business by shadowing or working with multiple departments
BENEFITS FOR INTERNS
• Hourly Wages
• Housing stipends available
• Bonus potential
• Potential for post-graduate priority job placement
• Networking opportunities with management
• Outings and fun events
• Volunteer opportunities
Internships Available in These Departments:
Training & Development
Accepting Applications Starting September 1
Learn more at http://www.DotFoodsCareers.com/Internships...
ABOUT DOT FOODS
We have been family-owned and –operated since it was founded out of the back of a red station wagon by Robert and Dorothy Tracy in 1960. We consolidate orders of less-than-truckload quantities and deliver weekly to food industry distributors. This unique model helps manufacturers distribute their products more efficiently than they could on their own. Our website-commerce platform sets the standard for the industry.
• Largest food industry redistributor in North America
• $6.7 billion company
• #63 on Forbes’ list of America’s Largest Private Companies
• 13 distribution centers across the country
• Nearly 5,900 employees
• Almost two-thirds of our promotions go to internal employees
• Dot has never had a layoff
Learn more at http://www.DotFoodsCareers.com/Internships
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Know Your Value and Get Paid: Learn how to secure the bag with Salary Negotiation Strategies that work!|
|Spelman College's Marian Wright Edelman to be honored during dedication of the Pathway of Justice walkway in Ohio|