Walgreens Roles out 2022 Finance & Accounting Internship for HBCU Students!
Posted By: Will Moss on November 19, 2021 |
This internship position will be a part of the Finance & Accounting organization. Responsible for supporting Finance & Accounting leaders in developing budgets, forecasts and providing meaningful analysis of actual results. This position will provide the intern visibility to the staff within the Finance & Accounting division as well as the operational staff across the business units. In this position, the candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate and develop analytical skills while learning about the diverse business units within Walgreens.
Walgreens has Finance & Accounting Internship openings at our corporate office in Deerfield, IL. Potential teams/areas including the following:
• Business Unit Finance (i.e. Pharmacy Finance, Merchandise Finance, etc.)
• Financial Planning and Analysis
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Internal Audit
• Corporate Accounting
Project work will differ in each area depending on business needs, and all interns will participate in the Corporate Internship Programming.
• Provides support to the Finance Leaders in the fiscal year budgeting and forecasting processes for the specified divisions.
• Analyzes results and develops explanations for key variances.
• Automates some of the reports within the Division.
External Basic Qualifications
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|ServiceNow Partners with HBCU CONNECT to Kick Off Hackathon Allowing HBCU Students to Compete for up to $60,000 in Prizes!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content