LinkedIn Hosts 1st Successful Diversity Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on February 25, 2022 |
Wednesday, February 23rd, LinkedIn and HBCU CONNECT partnered to host a virtual diversity recruiting event. LinkedIn is a platform primarily used for professional networking and career development, but has also created a marketplace and tools for education. LinkedIn is ranked as the #1 trusted social platform and the Data & Machine Learning team is responsible for keeping all of its members safe.
At the virtual event, attendees heard from leaders, including:
• Karin Kimbrough – Chief Economist
• Tim Jurka – Senior Director of Engineering
• Jenelle Bray – Director of Engineering
• Justin Dyer – Senior Staff Data Scientist
With almost 200 attendees at the event, candidates learned that LinkedIn isn’t a company that just discusses diversity, inclusion, and belonging, but is very intentional on being always that culture. LinkedIn strives to always put members first with 6 people hired every minute across its platform.
Good insight was also shared on how to potentially land an interview:
• Are you interested in applying today? Apply below:
o Artificial Intelligence Engineer - https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2899517...
o Data Scientist - https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2904866...
• The Recruiting Team will be sending out confirmation emails to everyone that applies on next steps
• Be sure to connect with the above speakers on LinkedIn!
You can also view the event’s recording at the top of the page.
Keep your eyes glued to HBCUConnect.com for more hiring opportunities with Visa, Microsoft and other companies!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content