Visa Hosts Successful Diversity Recruiting Event with HBCU CONNECT!
Posted By: Temeka Wilson on March 31, 2022 |
On Wednesday, March 30th, Visa and HBCU Connect hosted a virtual recruitment event with the purpose of educating Black professionals about the benefits of a global company with limitless opportunities.
Visa provided insight from black experienced professionals Those speakers included:
• Brian Green – Vice President, Global Lead, Data Center Engineering & Operations
• Jasmine Smith – Senior Vice President, Deputy Head of People, Visa Europe
• Adam Clark – Vice President, Applied Cyptography
• Gia Griffith – Vice President, Accelerated Commercialization
• Lloyd Cato – Head of Corporate IT, Corporate Systems Strategy
• Teresa Legree – Head of DPS Client Services
With 244 in attendance, the panelists discussed things that they loved about working for Visa, such as how much the company is committed to its employees. For example, they are in the process of moving employees out of Ukraine and Russia amidst the ongoing crisis.
If you would like to work for and get connected with Visa, HBCU Connect has some next steps:
• Make sure to submit your most updated resume on our website: https://hbcuconnect.com/visa
• Look at the available positions: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/Visa/h...
• Connect with tonight’s speakers on LinkedIn.
Keep checking HBCUConnect.com for more recruiting opportunities like this one!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content