|Manager, Ambulatory Capacity Management|
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 12/01/2020
Expire Date: 02/01/2021
Job Categories: Healthcare, Other, Research & Development
Manager, Ambulatory Capacity Management|
TriHealth is actively recruiting for a Manager of Ambulatory Capacity Management (ACM) for our Norwood campus in Norwood, Ohio.
As the ACM, you will lead the organization's outpatient access processes by ensuring access standards are met and leading expansion of access work across the organization. The ACM will work with departments that already have strong access/processes in place as well as those departments that are working to develop processes and will need to be able to provide value and push for process improvement with both groups.
The ACM must have a mindset of continuous process improvement.
In this role, you are responsible for evaluating, developing, and implementing access best practices and facilitating communication among practices (including Executive Manager and physician leaders), IS, and Operations.
The ACM is responsible for:
• Ensure that the access gains achieved through template design are sustained by establishing and monitoring a template auditing process
• Oversee a team of analysts who work with assigned specialties to evaluate if requested Decision Tree or Template changes fit within the organization's vision of increased access
• Support ACM analysts, administrators, and schedulers in their learning and understanding of template optimization for providers
• Manage all projects that support the ACM department and overall ambulatory access
• Manage the implementation and maintenance of all online scheduling initiatives
• Lead the biweekly Access Change Committee made up of an interdisciplinary group of senior leaders across the organization to report out on access trends and review outstanding change requests
• Ensure that any approved changes are communicated to leadership and trainers over the CCC to ensure that access changes are communicated, and schedulers are trained, as necessary
• Work with senior level specialty leaders to articulate why a change is not approved and work with administrative and clinical leaders to determine alternatives
To be qualified for this position, you must meet these minimum requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare or related area; Master's Degree preferred
Nursing, Clinical Background
4-5 years of experience in Healthcare Management or Practice Management
6-8 years of experience with Epic and Cadence
Strong executive communication skills, supervising, and coaching skills
Strong attention to detail
Ability to effectively communicate to technical, clinical, and operational stakeholders
Epic Ambulatory, Epic Cadence, Decision Trees, Design Templates, EPIC Scheduling Triage, Call Center Metrics, and Multi-specialty Clinic with 5 or more specialties
Communicate the specialty request to the Information Systems (IS) team
Bethesda and Good Samaritan Hospital joined together to form TriHealth in 1995, bringing together two of Cincinnati's finest health care organizations. Through these two acute care hospitals and more than 130 sites of care, TriHealth provides a wide range of clinical, educational, preventive and social programs. TriHealth's non-hospital services include physician practice management, fitness centers and fitness center management, occupational health centers, home health and hospice care. Mission and Vision The mission of TriHealth is to improve the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education. Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry. Learn more. Facts and Figures TriHealth is the integrated health care system that formed as a partnership between Good Samaritan Hospital and Bethesda Hospital, Inc. TriHealth is a full-service, not-for-profit health system that provides a wide range of clinical, educational, preventive and social programs. TriHealth at a Glance Established in 1995 as an operating company for a hospital system One of the top integrated health systems in Greater Cincinnati 4th largest employer in the city of Cincinnati, with approximately 11,500 team members