|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Emerging Products Senior Service Manager|
Company: GE Appliances
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 03/06/2021
Expire Date: 04/05/2021
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Real Estate, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Energy / Utilities
Emerging Products Senior Service Manager|
Job LocationUSA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting TitleEmerging Products Senior Service Manager
The ChallengeGE Appliances Emerging Products Service Manager (EPSM) is responsible for building out & managing the Service processes for the new GE Appliance products. Offers consistent support to these Distributors/Dealers and End-Users, ensuring the customers needs are fulfilled. Responsibilities include all aspects of support processes, monitoring, investigating, Technical Training setting, and providing in-depth reporting on in-field performance of all assigned products. Utilizing their account management, network management, leadership skills and service industry knowledge. The EPSM will provide guidance, advice and assistance to their assigned service center partners, partnering with the CCSM in the market. The EPSM will assist the National Service Director in various other areas as determined and assigned. This position is located in Louisville, KY at Appliance Park.
What you will Do
Essential Results-Based Duties
30% Time Spent:
- Responsible for developing and organizing in-depth technical training for the GE Emerging Product field service network. (includes Customer Care, Distributors, Dealers, Property Management, Parts Distributors, Field Service Techs
- Collaborates with Technology, Operations, Product Management, TAG and Field Service to obtain information required to develop training materials on all aspects of product service. Only collecting the material, this role will not perform product training.
- Contributes to team planning for both training and development schedules.
- Provides support at Business & Trade Shows, internal sales meetings, and external road shows when required.
- The EPSM will compile, edit, and gather accurate data and information to develop technical, operational and strategic reports, assuring they are legible and delivered on time.
- Ensures service partners are fully supported in all technical and procedural areas and that these partners are satisfied with GEAs service and support.
- Familiarity with latest technical information, bulletins, and service programs.
70% Time Spent
- Ability to look at the big picture. Building unique service processes to support the business in becoming the best in industry service.
- Improve service coverage in the nation, recruiting for coverage gaps. Working closely with the Customer Care Team business functions. (ASI, Louisville HQ, and field CCSMs)
- Working closely with the Operational and Strategic groups in Head Office and the ASI team.
- EPSMs function is to be fully engaged with activity in the nation, having a comprehensive working knowledge of their Service Center accounts, operating issues, competitive landscape, and strategic outlook.
- Manages regional performance by assisting GEA Service Centers in achieving and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Conducts regular meetings and on-site visits with service partners to perform process improvement tasks, gather, disseminate information, and perform standard audits.
- Utilizes experience to assist & develop other field service personnel, which includes accompanying field service personnel on routine servicer visits and providing second tier support as required.
- Empowered to make on the spot decisions based on the situation at hand to maximize customer satisfaction, within acceptable corporate guidelines.
- Supports assigned service centers with relevant coaching and mentoring in specific product lines, administrative processes, technician productivity and efficiencies.
- Supports GEAs Sales, Marketing and Dealer support teams as needed to ensure end user customers service is being handled efficiently.
What you need to Succeed
Relocation may be provided
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.