|IT Software Asset Manager|
Company: Truist Financial
Location: Richmond, VA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 02/24/2021
Expire Date: 04/24/2021
Job Categories: Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology
IT Software Asset Manager|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and maintain software compliance for major vendors (such as Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, and others)
2. Identify and execute on optimization opportunities for managed software
3. Understand hardware infrastructure and virtual hosting as it relates to software compliance/optimization
4. Ensure all license contracts/entitlements are configured and reflected accurately in the SAM system.
5. Interpret software license agreements including product metrics, terms, and usage rights.
6. Monitor maintenance renewal requirements and partner with vendor management and sourcing to execute timely
7. Assist with software budgets along with monitoring and forecasting
8. Advanced skills and experience working with third party software asset management tools
9. Commit to continuous process improvement and skills development
10. Able to coordinate with geographically dispersed teams to achieve results
11. Provide coaching to less experienced team members
BB&T and SunTrust formed Truist with a shared purpose—to inspire and build better lives and communities. With our combined resources, collective passion, and commitment to innovation, we’re creating a better financial experience to help people and businesses achieve more. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist serves approximately 12 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S.