Company: MayoSeitz Media
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 03/02/2021
Expire Date: 05/02/2021
Job Categories: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Media Assistant is an entry-level position that provides the foundational learning necessary to become an integrated media planner at the agency. This individual works closely with the strategy team to facilitate media research and analysis, develop media recommendations, create client presentation materials, and service client accounts. This position requires a working knowledge of the media discipline of advertising and an aptitude for working with numbers.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Working with vendors to obtain pricing information and client-specific proposals
• Developing media planning spreadsheets that summarize all available media options, corresponding pricing, availability, etc. for consideration in plan development
• Reviewing secondary research to help inform target audience, geography, media channel selection, etc., as well as monitoring competitive activity within assigned client categories
• Creating and maintaining media flowcharts that reflect flighting, delivery, and spend, along with corresponding budget sheets and mechanical spec sheets
• Entering print, outdoor, place-based, and digital buy details into internal platforms
• Monitoring paid media schedules to ensure activity appears in-market as ordered
• Facilitating the implementation of added value elements negotiated with paid media schedules
• Acting as a billing liaison for the account team, collecting and distributing vendor invoices and validating that billed amounts match media orders
The ideal candidate will have a passion for advertising and a tenacious drive to succeed. Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed to be successful in this role, as are exceptional organizational skills. Candidates should be adaptable to working independently or in a team structure. Relevant internship or related full-time experience is preferred.
MayoSeitz Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.
Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field
Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Effective time management skills with capacity to handle multiple tasks
Desire to excel in a demanding, evolving agency culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, and fun
Company Name: MayoSeitz Media
MayoSeitz is a strategic media agency focused on the development and execution of customized media programs. We evaluate our clients’ business issues, and develop media programs which incorporate the most appropriate opportunities. We are one of the leading independent media agencies in the U.S., based in Blue Bell, PA (just outside of Philadelphia). Our clients are both national and regional in scope, and we are proud to have developed long-lasting relationships with them. As an agency of 35+ and growing, our service and dedication to our clients has been essential to both of our successes. Communicating in today’s world is confusing. There are a multitude of media options and considerations to evaluate. At MayoSeitz, a forward thinking approach is paramount when helping our clients – so we consider all media options to best help them to achieve their goals. We help others to understand the challenging media world today, and we share our views in our Media Monitor blog.