|Full Time Feature Producer|
Company: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Location: Tampa, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 04/15/2021
Expire Date: 06/15/2021
Job Categories: Arts, Entertainment, and Media
Full Time Feature Producer|
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers vision is to be the premier NFL Franchise both on and off the field that sets the standard in global sports entertainment and embodies the spirit of Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers aim to employ individuals whose professionalism and dedication align with our vision.
Open positions are posted at www.buccaneers.com/careers see Open Positions.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the duties, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Independently responsible for the conceptualization, planning, writing, videography, editing and overall production of engaging video feature content for the organizations broadcast, digital and social media platforms with limited edits required
• Generate, research and pitch ideas to tell the team’s story through video
• Actively push the Buccaneers, Buccaneers Foundation and Glazer Vision Foundation brands and their perspective through produced content
• Independent editing, including integration of graphic elements, sound and music
• Works independently to create well-written scripts and conduct in-depth interviews
• Export finished product to multi-bit format for delivery to various devices at multiple speeds
Skills & Abilities
• This position requires work that is original and creative in character
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to independently identify, create and write compelling feature stories and profiles, executing high-end production from concept to completion is required
• General understanding of NFL rules, teams, players and culture is required
• Ability to work extended hours during the NFL season, training camp and NFL Draft, including holidays
Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Sports or Fine Arts is preferred or commensurate work experience
• Minimum 5 years working in a feature production environment is preferred
• Prior experience independently producing segments or feature stories is required
• Experience in the news, professional sports or entertainment industry is preferred
• Experience serving as a completely independent segment producer is required. The Feature Producer will be required to serve as director, writer, videographer and editor.
• Skilled in operating Arri Amira and Sony FS7 is required
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop is required
• Experience with the Mac environment and MS Office is required
The Company is a professional, fast paced, creative business environment. Other environmental conditions:
• Extended evening, weekend work hours required, especially during the NFL season, training camp and the NFL Draft; required to work all home games; may be required to work away games; expected to work occasional holidays, especially in-season
• Stressful and demanding work environment in executing work on short deadlines
• Computer and desk work a significant part of daily activities
• Sitting, standing, working with hands for extended periods of time
• Lifting more than 20 pounds is required
• Job duties require employee to drive personal vehicle
This job description is intended to set forth the core functions required for this position and describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities, as necessary. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of the Company’s business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes. This document describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract.
The position covered by this Job Description is expressly declared to be “at will,” meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent’s employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon any employee. Any change to this “at will” employment status must be in writing and signed the by the Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
It is the policy of the Buccaneers to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status, including sexual orientation and gender identity.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
Strong professional demeanor
The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Additional requirments individually outlined for each role.
Company Name: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are a professional American football team based in Tampa, Florida. The Buccaneers compete in the National Football League as a member club of the league's National Football Conference South division. The club joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team, along with the Seattle Seahawks, and played its first season in the American Football Conference West division. Prior to the 1977 season, Tampa Bay switched conferences and divisions with Seattle, becoming a member of the NFC Central division. During the 2002 league realignment, the Buccaneers joined three former NFC West teams to form the NFC South. The club is owned by the Glazer family and plays its home games at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa.