|Mortgage Loan Processing Manager (remote within 120 miles to Greenville, SC)|
Company: Truist Financial
Location: Greenville, SC
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/13/2021
Expire Date: 07/13/2021
Job Categories: Financial Services
Mortgage Loan Processing Manager (remote within 120 miles to Greenville, SC)|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Lead and manage assigned processors to ensure that pipeline metrics and quality guidelines are met.
2. Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Mortgage Lending products, policies, processes, and their required documentation.
3. Ensure the adherence to all appropriate risk management policies, procedures, controls and compliance regulations.
4. Monitor processing trends and provide appropriate feedback, coaching and/or training as needed.
5. Develop team's relationship with other operational departments and sales.
6. Act as an escalation point between other operational departments and sales.
7. Resolve or coordinate the resolution of client service related problems.
8. Recruit, develop, mentor and retain high-performing teammates to ensure ongoing success in meeting department goals.
9. Manage day-to-day operations of assigned processors.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and related training.
2. Minimum five years of banking or financial services experience.
3. Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal, in relating to internal and external clients.
4. Strong Analytical skills.
5. Detail oriented and goal driven.
6. Demonstrates proficiency in basic computer applications, such as mortgage automated processing systems and Microsoft Office software products.
7. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight.
1. Three to five years of processing experience.
2. Three to five years of Supervisory/Management experience.
3. Understanding of all program guidelines to include FHA/VA/Bond
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Sitting Constantly (More than 50% of the time)
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Travel Minimal and up to 10%
Contact Name: Errica Camper
Contact Email: Errica.Camper@Truist.com
At Truist, our purpose is to inspire and build better lives and communities. Every day, the pursuit of better drives us—to empower clients with more choice, teammates with more fulfillment, and communities with more hope. We boldly believe in the power of what we can achieve together. SunTrust and BB&T have combined in a historic merger of equals to create Truist, the sixth largest U.S. bank holding company. With 275 years of combined history serving clients and communities in high-growth markets, our new company will deliver the best of both companies’ talent, technology and processes.