|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Research Associate 1|
Company: University of Miami Health System
Location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/20/2021
Expire Date: 12/20/2021
Job Categories: Science
Research Associate 1|
The Department of Molecular & Cellular Pharmacology is currently seeking a Research Associate 1. The Research Associate 1, SOM supports research activities for the assigned division by conducting laboratory experiments on assigned research projects. Moreover, the incumbent operates with the goal of advancing his/her expertise through continued education, training, and research.
1. Understands and interprets research protocols and procedures.
2. Participates in the publication of significant results.
3. Maintains an overview of relevant research findings.
4. Ensures all research is undertaken according to good research practice.
5. Keeps abreast of current publications relative to methods, techniques, and developments within the area of research.
6. Collects, prepares, analyzes, dissects, and evaluates specimens or tissue cultures.
7. Operates and maintains laboratory equipment.
8. Performs a variety of routine a ssays, tests, and studies.
9. Performs calculations to complete research test results, collects data, and performs statistical analysis of laboratory results.
10. Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
Bachelorís Degree in relevant field required
No prior experience required