|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Java/Angular-Software Engineer II|
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/05/2022
Expire Date: 12/01/2022
Job Categories: Computers, Hardware, Computers, Software, Engineering, Information Technology, Web Technology
Java/Angular-Software Engineer II|
Deliver technically complex solutions. Perform system integration support for all project work. Consult and partner with the business product owners to understand the end goal and offer solutions and recommendations during the design.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Developing front end applications using Angular 8/9 for presentation layer and Micro-services / Web API using Java 8/11.
2. Customize coding, software integration, perform analysis, and configure solutions, using tools that are pertinent/required for the area to which the person is assigned.
3. Conduct robust unit testing and provides support for subsequent release testing.
4. Provide escalated support for applications in production.
5. Work independently on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
6. Provide direction in the development and maintenance of solutions as well as participates in various phases of the development life cycle.
7. Works under moderate supervision to analyze possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents to solve a range of straightforward problems.
8. In an Agile environment: Responsible for delivering high quality working software and automating manual/reusable tasks working directly, and consulting with, the business from the beginning of the design work. Leverage continuous engineering practices to deliver business value regarding effectiveness of the design. Actively participate in refining user stories. Responsible for development and developing unit testing, and supporting integration and functional testing. Responsible for providing warranty support and providing knowledge transfer to production support. Develop code in accordance with the acceptance criteria established by the Product Owner.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelorís Degree and four to seven years of experience or equivalent education and software engineering training or experience
2. In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement IT best practices
3. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function
4. Ability to plan and manage projects and solve complex problems by applying best practices
5. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information
1. Bachelorís degree in computer science, computer engineering or related degree and eight years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
2. 4+ years of java/angular engineer experience
3. Knowledge of specific applications, technology platforms, programming languages, systems, or business segments
4. Banking or financial services experience. Knowledge of one or more of the following: Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
5. Professional experience building high-quality apps or services from the ground up and scaling at an enterprise level
6. Experience with Open Source tools and frameworks
7. Experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
8. Strong understanding of SOA and/or Open API methodologies and service architectures
9. Experience using web servers, application containers, caching technologies
10. Solid knowledge of relational database design and development (SQL, stored procedures, data modeling)
11. Experience with messaging systems (i.e., MQ and JMS)
123. Experience with build tools, such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins. Proven ability to write comprehensive unit and integration tests