|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Sentinel (GBSD) Principal Test Engineer - 6790*|
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Roy, UT
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/11/2022
Expire Date: 10/05/2022
Job Categories: Computers, Software, Engineering, Government and Policy, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Insurance, Law Enforcement, and Security, Military, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical
Sentinel (GBSD) Principal Test Engineer - 6790*|
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Principal Test Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Sentinel - Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. This role may offer a competitive relocation assistance package.
What You'll Get To Do:
• Assist in the design, development, and implementation of testing methods and equipment.
• Test planning, execution, reporting, and integration support.
• Prepare detailed test reports and support formal verification of the system
• Compile data and define changes required in test equipment, test procedures, or new test requirements.
• Perform data analysis against requirements and interfaces for each software build or hardware component
• Interface with software developers and systems engineers in support of verification
• Product integration, regression, and verification testing including checkout in system test labs.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Must be a US citizen with an Active Secret Clearance granted in the last 6 years with the ability to get Top Secret
• Proficient with requirements and MBSE management tools
• Experience with Teamcenter
• Experience establishing product requirements, design of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) or Software discipline from an accredited university
• Active Top-Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 6 years)
• Automated test and data collection -- Python, Jazz, cucumber, etc..
• Proficient with DOORS, Cameo, and/or Rhapsody
• Active Security + certification
Salary Range: $79,700 USD - $119,500 USD
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.