|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Regional Access Manager - Northeast|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/05/2022
Expire Date: 12/05/2022
Job Categories: Personal Care and Service
Regional Access Manager - Northeast|
**Must reside in the Territory - (NY, CT, VT, MA, NH, ME)
• This position will be responsible for representing OAPI with Regional Payers. This includes interacting with all assigned payer channels and customers to attain and maintain profitable access for OAPI brands.
• The position will report to an OAPI Senior Director, Market Access Regional Accounts.
• Must reside in geographic area of responsibility.
• Ability to articulate compelling unbranded and branded messaging within PI labeling including the Brand Value Propositions, Brand clinical information (approved reprints) and approved Health Economic Data and Models
• Further customer engagement by providing insights/expertise in relevant Therapeutic Areas and customer insights on trends, market conditions, and changes in formulary/medical policies
• Leverage and Champion core market access resources and sales planning tools
• Ensure thorough completion and submission of the Contract Request Form in a timely manner to Fina nce (P&C)
• Enable MML/HEOR/Marketing team interactions with Customers to include Collaborate and consult with stakeholders across the matrixed organization to develop patient-centric solutions unique MML engagements and relationship building with peers
• Support the National Account team to develop and communicate clear and effective pull-through initiatives that will drive successful contract performance through collaboration with the Customer Engagement Team in alignment with the Senior Business Director
• Collaborate and consult with functional matrix team leaders to optimize business performance and/or manage complex business risks and issues
• Engage with Otsuka Government Affairs and Advocacy to ensure execution against opportunities and threats in area of responsibility
• Develop and execute Regional Matrix Business Plans in cooperation with cross functional leaders (Customer Engagement Team, Medical Affairs, Marketing, Market Access & Patient Support).
• Develop Regional Market Access strategy that leads to broader and deeper relationships within priority accounts.
• Collaborate and consult with stakeholders across the matrixed organization to develop patient-centric solutions
• Review and correct Formulary information monthly via MMIT data
• Conduct all activities in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations as well as company policies
• Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
• Five or more years of demonstrated success in account management or B2B experience; Experience in a leadership or people management role preferred
• Exceptional track record in business to business negotiations.
• Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative and qualitative targets
• Ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams and in an environment of rapid change.
• Excellent written, organizational and verbal communication skills a must.
• Proficient in MS Office products including PowerPoint, Word, Access and Excel.
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.